||The Environmental Interest Group provides a forum for member companies to enhance individual company and industry performance in the area of environmental management by increasing awareness of regulatory issues and providing training and information exchange.
- SGA Layman's Guide to Environmental Regulations in the Natural Gas Industry
- Environmental Excellence Awards
- This award recognizes companies who have made significant impacts in protecting the environment by supporting environmental programs on the job or in the community. This award program also provides a forum for sharing of innovative environmental practices. Through utilization of innovative environmental practices, SGA member companies reduce waste, save money, and contribute to the industry’s environmental protection efforts, as well as benefit the health and welfare of the nation.
- To submit a nomination, please fill out the nomination form and follow submittal instructions within the nomination form.
- Program must be voluntary and not the result of mandates by regulations or enforcement decrees
- Company must agree to share the project or program information with others during the 2013 Environmental, Safety & Health, and Training Conference in June.
- Work on this program must have been completed in 2012.
More Information About Committees and Interest Groups
An interest group is a database of gas industry professionals interested in a particular subject matter. SGA members may join as many interest groups as they prefer. Each interest group is managed by a committee. Learn more about the committee that manages this interest group by downloading their Activity Plan.
for more information.